• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

That's what I'm afraid of.

donalloy1

Go direct to manufacturer if IP is in question. Stanadyne ( .stanadyne.com ) will rebuild to spces and you will not get a hosed on cost.2cents

84cucv1ton

I would have your original IP rebuilt. I used Accurate Diesel. I forget the price he charged, but recall it was very fair. www.AccurateDiesel.com - Accurate Technical Services, LLC

i was going to use a place on here another member recommended.. few others told me about accurate diesel.. forgot about that place. pump is about 250. im going to get pump and injectors rebuilt. with install kits. about 500.. not bad at all.. great price.. good guy to deal with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks