• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The '07 Ga./Southern Rally-details/signup here

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There is another point I'd like to add here, that BFR had brought up and I forgot to include in my initial writeup:

If you are a newbie, a lurker who hasn't posted yet or you are considering getting an MV, then show up!! It's an easy going group of folks and they'll be happy to tell you everything you need to know about the vehicles. You can probably even score a ride in one.. 8)

gasser

Hey guys,
I am going to try to make it this year ... with me in MS and my life being kinda hectic, its going to be a stretch. I will keep ya posted Clint.

-graham

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK guys, it's less than a month away now........ 4 weeks from today on the nose............. I just wanted to remind everyone.

I believe we may have a trailride for Sunday as well.....I'll keep you posted.

If you need any assistance concerning the Rally, please feel free to PM me and I will do everything I can to get you squared away.

Here are some shots from the park:

Attachments

butch atkins

WTB m105 side racks/roof bowsat rally

hey guys ,my m211 is down for engine gaskets,brake,master cylinder,hydrovac ,new brake lines ,etc,etc,wont be able to drive this year ,but am planning on attending anyway,looking to buy set of roof bows/side racks for my m105,no junk just a decent set,have also ran ad in the events thread on ss site for the GAMVPA show at falcon field,if anyone is interested i have a lot of spare m135/m211 spare parts for sale or trade,email or pm with wants,also 30 yr militaria collection for trade or sale,looking forward to meeting you guys ,maybe someone can help me out ,thanks in advance,maybe i can catch aride in somethng different on the trail ride,will pay for parts in advance if that will help,thanks in advance

Blythewoodjoe

RE: WTB m105 side racks/roof bowsat rally

Yep, four weeks and counting. This will be the high light of my summer, if that gives you any idea what kind of summer I have had :lol: . All work and no play makes Jack a very tired and grumpy man. Makes plenty of money for Jill to buy lots of new shoes and designer clothing though.

I will not be bringing anything to swap or sale. This trip will be purely pleasure. Unless someone has some old M37 rims for my pioneer trailer :wink: . I think I have the truck ready to pull out. I do plan to move the HMMWV cover back to the rear if I have time. It makes the truck look funny with the gap at the rear. Regardless it's ready to sleep in and should make the trip so no more worries there.

See you guys in a few weeks,
Joe Trapp

BFR

Rocket Surgeon

Will any of you folks be heading through central ohio on your way to the rally?

devilman96

Guys if anyone wants / needs parts hauled up to avoid freight charges start speakin your mind... I will be bring up a few odds and ends along with some stuff to show around like the solid (no zipper) axle boots... If anyone wants / needs to see anything up close now would be the time.

devilman96

ADR... I WAS going to camp out in a tent but all of that winkin is making me think I need 4 solid walls around me! You GA boys scare me!

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: WTB m105 side racks/roof bowsat rally

devilman96 said:
ADR... I WAS going to camp out in a tent but all of that winkin is making me think I need 4 solid walls around me! You GA boys scare me!
You've obviously mistaken us with Wisconsin boys.............

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: WTB m105 side racks/roof bowsat rally

dude.. thats not even funny... I have a very large truck and now how to use it

rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks