• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The '07 Ga./Southern Rally-details/signup here

tom11919

Can I come, too? My trucks green, but it ain't quite mil spec. I could pull my M101, though. Its green. Well, green and rust. :D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Everyone is encouraged to come, regardless of whether you own an MV or not :beer:

DavidB

RE: Re: RE: WTB m105 side racks/roof bowsat rally

Not cool, where did they film Deliverance? Westech you need a S280 shelter with locking door? Listen for Banjo music.
DavidB

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Not cool, where did they film Deliverance?
rofl

Well, Deliverance was filmed in Toccoa, the Ga Rally will be in Helen. Not sure of the distance between the two areas, but I think at least 50 miles.

Westech

CPL

Yeah Im looking to make a camper out of one. I would take one for a back of the pick ups or a large one for a deuce bed. Dont matter to me.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mike, better have dualling banjos playing on thar 50,000 watt radio when you arrive

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Alright gentlemen, the bar has been set pretty high........................

CitizenSoldier's fall trail ride in Michigan netted the photo below.

if those frozen Michigan dudes can do it, we can darn sure beat them.

So if you are thinking about coming, stop thinking and find a way to make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a shot that tops this one from our Rally.

Now get to it!!!

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what CS said, that pic shows only about half the participants. The other half were out wheeling. Least, that's what he said last Spring.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
C'mon folks, get yer head out of the dark place and get going. Mike and I have to ride 725 miles to get there. I'm sure a few of you can go a few hundred to make it happen. I'd really like to help Clinto out. Don't let the boys from Florida and Wisconsin show up all the ones from GA AL NC and SC. Any members in TN?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
devilman96 said:
THe first row in that picture dont count... Them aint MV's LOL
OK MR Armor All. I looked at your truck last night. I'm going to try like heck to get down Sat for the trailer.

citizensoldier

Yes.. There was another bunch of trucks out on the trails. I think the most we ever had was 40 trucks..
Had to split them up because the big stuff and the little stuff dont play well together..
You should see the worry on a guys face when your coming down a 40% grade behind him in a M818! and he is in a Willy's flat fender..
I sure wish I could go to this GA rally.. But the above mentioned Fall Trail Ride is the same weekend..
Have fun and take lots of pictures. I cant wait to see them!.. The banjo thing is scary though.. kind of goes with Kennys picture of the cargo deuce up on the tractor. :cookoo: :grd:

devilman96

THATS IT IM BUYIN THE LEDS!!! LOL

Actually... its not armor all... Its silicone and not to be purdy... ya soak it in over a few days in the sun and wash it off, if you do it every few months or so your tires will not dry rot. It also works well for axle boots to keep them from cracking and rotting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks