• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The 10 ton mack M125

Dirt71

As I said, the M139 Project had to go, to make room for this!!!!! "the 10 ton mack M125", man what a truck, ever since I learned that these trucks exsisted I've wanted one!! then one night a couple of weeks ago I was looking at the photo gallery section of this web site and saw pictures of this truck. I posted the question asking who owned the truck, Jeff Symanski - Tacticaltruck.com, replied back telling me the truck was for sale and located in N.J. so I took a couple of days off of work and drove straight up to take a look, Didn't take long to figure out that I had to have it. So I contacted Ray Patton of Patton Trucking and here it is.
1000 miles further south in Jacksonville, FL. took it out this past Sunday for the first time for about a 20 mile tour. The truck runs just great only a couple of minor repairs needed such as exhaust system and the canvas top didn't surive the trip. also the front bumber is bent up from somebody pushing on it with a forklift.
got a new top on the way, and replacing all of the exhaust, as this truck has spent the last 15 yrs. sitting still!! Thank god it was indoors!!! As soon as I get time it is going to get a fresh coat of paint! More pics later.

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow! She is a beauty! I saw some pictures of that truck a while back and really wanted to buy it, but the finances never came through. Glad to see you have a door tall enough in your building to squeeze it through. What are your plans for it?

Dirt71

One thing is for sure I'm not going to sell it like I did the tractor I used to own. my plans are to clean it up and paint it, make it road worthy.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is awesome, glad you were able to get it.

Cool pics, it amazes how HUGE the 10 tons are.

:beer:

littlebob

When I first saw a pic of one on this site, probabably the same one I got sick with "big" envy. Hopefully I will have the time and funds to play that big one day If ther are any left.
littlebob

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stop tempting me, Jeff! I have a credit card and I know how to use it!

Great pics, Dirt71 ! I bet you will love owning that, and showing it off to others! I doubt you will love the fuel bill, though !

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a beautiful truck. I once owned an M125 and, personally, I never had a truck that was less fun to drive. It was cool to talk about, cool to show off to people and cool to look at it...it was terrible to drive. Shifting is tough...you do get the hang of it...but not very well for as little as I drove mine. The truck takes up the full lane and wants to roam in the lane. I once hit a road sign with the passenger side mirror and I was in my lane! I actually called Jeff Symanski about the truck, too. For the price, it was hard to pass up. Good luck with your truck and hopefully you'll like it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks