• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The 10x10 pls is home!

M1075

Amazing truck! Gonna put it to work or keep it all pretty? How hard is it to find the units to go on back?

More pics!
I have collected most of the flatrack based systems that the Army uses. They are not the easiest to find, but then again, there aren't many people looking for them!

gunboy1656

Well since you can afford that toy, can you please buy me a new laptop to replace the one that just fried from too much drool?

Enjoy having a very rare truck for a while. I still cant believe Oshkosh didn't want that back.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm suprised Uncle Sam let that go. I also wouldnt be surprised if he asked for it back. No kidding. Someone screwed up somewhere with the paperwork..

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Nice truck. My wife said I couldn't have one cause I would be in too much trouble. Shortcuts across fields, maybe a lake or two. Well luckily hes got an HEMTT wrecker or else he would have to call about half the SS members to come pull him out if he were to bury it in mud.:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks