• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

THE Aberdeen photo/video thread

Timberwolf

and more....

Attachments

Timberwolf

and even more....

Attachments

jfnemt1ff1

My Goat was high jacked at Aberdeen

I dont think that its fair Gimpie got to take my Goat off road before I did and I have pics to prove it. :lol:

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: My Goat was high jacked at Aberdeen

GimpY not Gimpie! (unless your trying to spell it like Cartman says it!)

CGarbee

Re: Convoy Commander wardrobe?

Tanner said:
Hey Cabell -

I didn't realize you were reprezentin' the Hawaiian Naval branch of the service at Aberdeen... :wink:

"Tanner"
After cooking that hog for everyone (and going through all that discussion with the event organizers...), I figured that I could pull out the shirts that my brother scored at Pearl when he was visiting last year (my sister-in-law's brother flys rescue copters for the Navy...).

Funny thing is that the lady at the tollbooth on the Harry Nice Bridge over the Potomac River asked me why I wasn't in my "Army Suit" since I was in an Army truck on our way back home... I told her that it was a Marine truck and it was Sunday...
Chuck was laughing when he got home and told me that she asked him why he was in uniform when I was not... and he said that he told her I was the Convoy Commander and got to wear whatever I wanted...

I trust that you are going to drive your M37 up next year.

Tanner

Oh crap - now yer just gettin' all serious on me... you definitely had more fun than I did, since I had to be in Charleston schmoozing the Military for some communications equipment funding while you guys enjoyed Aberdeen -

Chuck's comment reminds me of when my older brother's Guard unit was coming up from Fayetteville during maneuvers in the mid-'80's... They stopped at a gas station in 'the County' to refuel & an old woman behind the counter eye-balled my brother's uniform & asked the Major - "What branch of the militia are you guys in?"... but I don't recall her calling it er, ummm, exactly that...

I have to plan for the '08 trip - that is, when I get a truck to work on - :wink:

"Tanner"

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's my show pics. It was a blast guys. Thanks for all of your hard work and support!

More sign pics and Mike's deuce too :wink:

Attachments

Armada

Great pics Chris, especially the night shot of the lighted SS sign. Nice work Mangus!

Did anyone happen to get a picture of the M1008 military police paddy wagon? It was painted tan with a tan canvas top over the bed. Under the top was a mesh cage and troop seats. It was parked up in the vendor area of TNJ Murray and AJP. It was a very nice looking truck and I'm hoping someone has a pic of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks