• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the baby is home;)

kaiser m35

hello i did have some time to go and pickup my 1965kaiser m35a2
what a truck only 5000miles 160houers.paint isent the best but the importent stuff its not eny oil leaks on here.she has a white multifuel turbo engine whit the wistler turbo nice:-Dmy ears are still ringing after the 265miles when i drove her home.65miles on snowchaines and 25-30mph.it was a long way.
but i had north europe biggest smile on the way.

i love her.
some picks

Attachments

kaiser m35

hehe whit the rigt speed anything goes;-) no it was an loding ramp rigth beside the house from the man i bougt it from.and i work whit longhoulers so ive youst go to my work place when i was home and drove her off.easy and that waigt did the stuff on the hills.problem was breaking on the snow.i had chaines on the front weels four breaking...

kaiser m35

the truck started here duty in germany i was told she was staff truck whit that box on the back.therfore the low miles its bean standing there foure a long time.ime the third owner in norway.
so the second owner did the rebelud it whit bed.
im relly glad i bougt this truck it relly nice to drive.

knissen

Perfect!
Congratulations... nice with the snow, we are hopefully getting some snow in Denmark later this week = playing with the M621, M35A1 and BV202 this weekend will be much more funny:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks