• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Beast

Bairrfhionn82

Well after much thought I sold my M1009 aka "The Beast" to a guy in CO who flew to MN with his dog and is driving her back to CO.Crazy basterd! She was very reliable but 1000+ mile drive in this heat not wise.She is his so if she craps out oh well I warned him. I will stop in from time to time to see whats going on in the MV world. I want to thank those who were helpful with my questions and post :beer:and to some others who weren't go beat a:deadhorse:.

scarryy

You gotta watch out for those Colorado guys. I'm flying to San Jose to pick up an M1031 next friday. Not taking any pets, though...:driver:

blackhueys

ha ha ha I have to laugh just 2 years ago or so I flew from mn to Denver then drove my m1009 back from there course it was winter and what a long drive with no cruise or radio (I still hear voices now and then from it lol) But there is no way I would do it in this heat poor truck and not to mention the level of fatigue the driver gets!

Bairrfhionn82

Thanks guys:beer: He was a bit of a stoner and told me he makes his own B20.I wished him luck and as I wrote in the bill of sale it is a 27yr old vehicle so tuff titties if she craps out driving in this heat. I don't care what humans do but that poor dog is going to be dead before th gets to Boulder. Wacky weed hinders normal thought processes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks