• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Chug build

chug

Update on the Chug.

Finally starting to putting things together instead of taking things apart, kind of.

Primer and paint got applied on the back side of the deuce today.

Never used a spray gun until today, it was over 100 when the paint went on and the results where ok, but the paint wanted to dry before it hit the primer in some spots, I did get everything covered with primer and paint. No one will see the under side of the beast so all is good. I will wait tell it gets cooler to paint the body.

The axles and back side of the leaf springs where not the eases't to get to as well as the inside of the axles, learned a lot with the primer so the black paint was much easer to apply in the since that I knew what to spray first.

Seals and felts will be in tomorrow so Friday the back axle will be put back together.

Anybody have advise on anything I am doing speak up.

Attachments