• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The city is making me sell my truck.

Scarecrow1

Hey the house beside me is for sale .Id move before ANY body would tell me what I could have in my yard that was Legal and I payed taxes on .... Good luck:-D

onegmjack

I know money is most of the time the factor in fighting,idiots like you are dealing with.If and when they come after me or my truck,I am going to fight them,I don't have a lot of money
but you should try everything you can,before you give up,or give in,or least I would.If they get away with this crap,next it will be you picknick table or what ever they don't like in you yard.

cten

You can never figure things like this out. It has to be a neighbor or something. I have mine parked in the drive way against some trees. Most people come over and ask me where the truck is. I think to myself for a second and say to myself of course. What are they blind. You walked right by it within 10'. Must be the cammo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks