• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The clicking, the clicking!

camojcory

i don't think it's the speedo, not sure how it would affect the volt meter and the wait light if it was. also it does this when the truck is not moving.

i just replaced my GP relay so if it is the relay then what would cause a new relay to start going bad right away?

i replaced the relay with one exactly like the original (silver round canister looking type), but i thought i have seen pics of another style GP relay. one that resembles the starter relay used in dogheads starter relay mod (a post type). What is the difference between these? Is one better than the other?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks