• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The coolest birthday cake ever.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Better without the candles for now. From above, it would make it look like the CUCV burst into flames by itself.

Then again, that wouldn't be far from the truth. ;)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happy Birthday!

Few people know the SECOND Verse to the infamous Birthday song. So here are the lyrics for your enjoyment.....

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear ________,
Happy Birthday to you!"

"Gonna get some tonight,
Gonna get some tonight.
Gonna get some cake and ice cream,
Gonna get some tonight."

gunboy1656

Very nice, now I have to show the wife her competition, and make a deuce for mine.. she has til July to figure it out.

Once again, congrat on the B-Day, and a great looking cake

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
She is a keeper for sure:-D

Now you need to play up the puppy angle:!:

Baby...i was just noticing how big the labs look in that tiny CUCV....I need a 5ton:!: Them poor dogs need some room!!!

91W350

That is so cool, I would hate to cut it...but all of life's missions have an ending....whether we like it or not... Tell her mine is 9/15... PM me for an address.... :-D Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks