• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The correct response to "Why do you need a military trailer?!!!"

Reworked LMTV

The correct response to the following statement "You're always buying military stuff, you have plenty, why do you need a military trailer?!!!" (PPE is recommended) is:

"So when a kick you out, I can get rid of all your stuff in one run!"

Any questions?
Bueller?.........

wandering neurons

Because: Without a trailer, "Hauling Ass" requires two trips...
Besides, the truck won't be jealous of you buying the trailer, whereas a wife would be jealous if you got a girlfriend (well, most anyway).

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see no one including the OP has the correct answer to the OP's question. Though I'll admit that hauling off your ex's stuff is pretty good, but that's not the real answer. I'm surprised that I have to say it.

The answer is......

Because I want it.
Correct answer is to hold all the OD stuff I really thought I needed.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks