• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Deuces first ride on the town

ARYankee

It's always a blast taking it to Lowe's or Home Depot!!! I also like driving it to Walmart or even Red Lobster. Good looking deuce there. [thumbzup][thumbzup]

lawdog1623

i drove mine to the local shopping center the other day and found the most expensive car parked in the farthest north 40 space away from the entrance and left it there! rofl

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad your first time "out of the closet" with your Green Iron Addiction was a pleasant experience.

I once enjoyed driving our Deuce to a daylong work session for a City Board on which I am one of the Directors. (Appointed position) It was held in the conference room in a local bank's office tower,. So I made sure to park the Deuce in an obvious place below the conference room windows. During breaks and the catered lunch, all the "real men" were gathered by the windows DROOLING and discussing that my ride looked alot more fun than their expensive cars and SUV's. At least our City Attorney (female) drives a JEEP. LOL

gungearz

I'm at TGI Friday's right now.... And just had to park right next to the outside patio with 30 people starring at the wife and I. I tried to smoke em out but the wind wasn't in my favor.....lol.

shannondeese

I drive mine as a daily driver. 50 miles each way. My poor Ford sits around and gets used as a people mover only. Congrats on getting out in yours. Keep it moving so more people will know we're out there and are mostly just normal people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks