• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Eddie Black M114A1E1 Restoration

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see why you ran the thread over there. Too many fools here that bash anything armor! Keep posting, I for one, love your builds.

Elwenil

Awe inspiring work as always. And please post up for us here when you add to that thread so we can keep up with your work, please.

wgtactical

Thanks guys! Anyone who knew Eddie Black, knew a fine gentleman. I remember his enthusiasm well, and I want this machine to represent that enthusiasm. I will update the restoration thread often, and will post the finished pictures on here as well. It's just easier (less time consuming) to keep one thread going when it gets this involved. Plus I am working on several projects at the same time, so time is not easily found.
I really enjoy the folks here at Steel Soldiers, and if anyone wants to copy the pictures and mirror the M114 restoration on this site, please feel free to do so.
Thanks again:-D

Last edited:

19kilo

Nice Job.. Love viewing your work. If I'm ever on that side of the states, I'll stop in and meet the voice of the guy I've chatted with a few times. :)

EZFEED

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Make me two.......please!

My Lizard would die for a fresh un-corrodable set! I had to line mine with goo and patch the eggshell thin bottoms with fiberglass:cry:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks