• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the end is comming

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's been a while. Good to see you back. Truck is lookin' good!

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations! That looks like factory fresh, right off the line!

:not worthy:

BTW, which island are you on? I made several transits by you several years back and always threatened my bosses that I was gonna stop. The islands look spectacular from sea! The big boss told me that if I pulled into port he would fly over and kill me. Seems HE had made a portcall over there and had gotten into trouble....

4X

reom34

Congratulations! That looks like factory fresh, right off the line!

:not worthy:

BTW, which island are you on? I made several transits by you several years back and always threatened my bosses that I was gonna stop. The islands look spectacular from sea! The big boss told me that if I pulled into port he would fly over and kill me. Seems HE had made a portcall over there and had gotten into trouble....

4X
Thanks.I live in Tenerife. If you come back again for my islands ,please let me know