• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Frog On Parade.

Ugg013

Howdy All:

Well, I don't know how we keep managing to pull all them rabbits outa our butts to keep feeding them hungry wolves at the front door, but we have, and we still have the Frog. :jumpin: :beer: It's such a FINE rig. I keep sayin how I wished I had one this good when I was in. :lol: I also use it as much as possible. Hell, it gets better mileage than my Durango. :lol:

Last week, we used it to yank out the remainder of the maple tree that smooshed my D, then, a couple of days after that, it did parade duty on the 4th. It ended up being drafted to haul around this Rock N' Roll band. The red, white & blue bunting also contrasted with the cammo paint job. :lol: Still, it ran great the whole time & I didn't loose one rocker out back (had the tailgate down). :wink: We even took it to a local car show last night, where, as usual, it was a BIG hit.

Oh Yeah, I somehow managed to loose the mushroom breather off the intake. What's the goin rate for a replacement?

ENJOY
Ugg 8)

Attachments

rgregj

I have an old mushroom somewhere, its dented and has some surface rust. If you want it, its yours for shipping cost. shoot me a PM.

Regards,

Greg

ONTOS66

The red, white & blue bunting also contrasted with the cammo paint job.
Red, white and blue NEVER clash with any shade of green. The American flag goes with green iron regardless of the paint job. Da Frog done good .. even though the rockers managed to hang on in the back.

;)

superburban

Ugg013 said:
Beats a stereo all to heck.
Yeah! You got the right idea! We have been bustin our brains about the best way to install a cd player in our MVs when you had the solution all along! Just hire the local rock and roll band to ride around in the back taking requests!
(Do you think they know The Ace of Spades by Motorhead?)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Ugg, looks like you don't have a problem with young chicks getting in the truck! rofl

Great pics of the parade. Thanks for posting!

Ugg013

Mike:

Them chocolate bars are just great. :twisted: Actually, the Mrs thinks sending my little girl with me will keep me in line. She don't know that the 1st thing I taught her was how to keep a secret from Mom. :twisted: Also, kid's & puppys are chick magnets. :wink: :lol:

Brain:

What do ya mean oldies. I thought them 2 was recent releases. :lol: On the 21st of this month there's an outdoor concert locally. Guess who's playin? IRON BUTTERFLY & CANNED HEAT! :lol: [thumbzup]

Later
Ugg 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks