• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Frog.

Ugg013

Guys:

Like the duct tape work? It was my son's first time out with the stuff. :lol: He did good work. It's a guy thang, we're born with it. :)

Later
Ugg 8)

PS: Thanks for the good words.

Ugg013

3rd Try.
Guys:

The Frog came from the VA NG, Command. No, the top isn't AF blue, it's Wal Mart blue. :oops: I think we're gonna paint the duct tape to match the rest of the truck, maybe the top too. :lol:

Later
Ugg 8)

M35guy

nice deuce. its american engineering at its finest. when us rednecks want it done, theres only ONE tool we need, duct tape. come to think of it, my ranger has pinstripes of duct tape on the hood.

Ugg013

M35guy:

Ya don't have to be a redneck to appreciate the bennies of duct tape. :) Like I said, it's a guy thang. It's in our genes. :wink: If ya get a group of pre-schoolers together and toss a roll of duct tape in the middle of em, all the boy children will gravitate to that roll and start to experiment with it while the girl children will ignore it completely. :roll: (If ya buy that, I also have some select bridges for sale. :wink: )

rmgill:

Yep, Red really likes all kinds of rigging. :roll:

Hookin1:

Tanks.

Later
Ugg 8)

Wyattearp

Sweet there Ugg, which NG in Va. did it come from? Hey if all else fails, trust me duct tape will get the job done, im a prime example of college knowhow on duct tape, that stuff has been used for more things than i can mention not to mention some stuff i can't say LOL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best use of duct tape I can remember is the drunk that kept pestering everybody one night while camping at the jeep races. Didn't take too long before he was duct taped into non ambulatory state and deposited in the woods a distance away. Humbled him right quick. He didn't even feel the tape coming off he was so eaten up with bug bites. For the following 3 nights he wasn't a problem at all!

Ugg013

3rd Try. (This is getting nut's.)
Wyatt:

Troop Command is what the bumper says (it's a very talkative bumper :lol: ) The #'s are 1173 and 306.

Kenny:

Good idea. [thumbzup] The other day, my son put a strip of duct tape across my 5 year old daughter's mouth. :shock: He said she was annoying him. :roll:

Later
Ugg 8)

Wyattearp

Ugg, i thought you picked it up from the NG, thats why i asked, i have no idea about the numbers though.. I was curious since i live in Va.

Ugg013

Brent:

Yeah, I know. One of these days I'm afraid that I'll be the one taped up by the kids. :shock:

Wyatt:

Nope, I got it from the GLC. Guess how much they picked it up for? $104.00! :cry:

Later
Ugg 8)

Desert Rat

Remember Ugg, divide and conquor. It's always easier to tape 'em up one at a time (especially when it's late at night and they're asleep ;) ).

Ugg013

Brent:

The way they battle with each other I should have no problem except, THEY NEVER SLEEP! I guess they have my genes alrighty. To this day, my wife still freaks cause I can sleep with both eyes open. :wink:

Later
Ugg 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks