• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The jeep running water

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool. Good post dinhchua. Looks like your idea of fun is the same as ours.
I've always wondered about the MV hobby in VN considering all the stuff that was left behind. I look forward to more pics...
:beer:

bugei

first thought through my mind was "hold my beer and watch this", otoh, i guess if you are driving underwater, you might as well take your beer with you.

thanx for the video:beer:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you not already meet me, not already meet Vietnamese person, do not say so. I am only seen you is cubbish and ignorant. rednecks.. something like that. if you stand in front of me, I guillotine you immediately.:deadhorse:
dinhchua I will answer this in Vietnamese, Wrecker man is the most respectful kidder on the site and a good man in person.
Relax or as I like to say, Chillax

Xin chào, bài viết đánh trận Steel's funny, bằng cách này nếu bạn không có nghe nói, chuẩn bị các elmo là về để đạt các fan hâm mộ.
Gói lên elmo và đầu cho các ngọn đồi.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks