• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

THE JUSTIFIER Guntruck

zout

I have only met a smigeon of these folks and I have to tell you they are a mighty touch crowd to give a thumbs up on anything.
That being said - you already know what you have as a mission laid out in front of you - and I think you troopers can do a JUSTIFIED job to it.
FYI justifier.jpg

dmetalmiki

Awsome project and well worth carrying out....there are two gun trucks I know off in the U.K. and they show up at the war and peace show in the "living history" section display. So good luck with the project and look forward to happy days and events with it.

AMGeneral

Update,

Started installing the front winch and stripping the old exhaust and mirrors off the M54A1 this afternoon.

I'll be welding up the mirror mounts and re routing the exhaust this week(weather permitting).

The reworked 10 ton mirrors are done ,just waiting on the mounting tabs to be welded on the front grill.

I did cut a section of expanded metal for the screen behind the grill as well.

I gotta make a trip to SC in a couple weeks to pick up my M813A1 and extra parts from Ferro,then I can install the front winch and wrecker warning light.

I am also in need to 2 armor headlamps if anyone has a couple for sale.

Attachments

Last edited:

vtdeucedriver

You going to be looking for yellow headlights too??? Send me a PM on the Armor lights as I have one set left. Since I don't need em and I already sent a set to Sammy when he built ACE and then once again when Ron built Black Widow. I will dig them out.

AMGeneral

You going to be looking for yellow headlights too??? Send me a PM on the Armor lights as I have one set left. Since I don't need em and I already sent a set to Sammy when he built ACE and then once again when Ron built Black Widow. I will dig them out.
I'm not 100% on the yellow headlights Jeff,but I am definetly interested in the armor headlights.

vtdeucedriver

I'm not 100% on the yellow headlights Jeff,but I am definetly interested in the armor headlights.
Ive got to dig some arty stuff out for a guy in the UK tomorrow, I will grab them when I see em. I also have some amber lights if you go that route. Dont bother with the new ones out there, not the correct tint as the originals

AMGeneral

Ive got to dig some arty stuff out for a guy in the UK tomorrow, I will grab them when I see em. I also have some amber lights if you go that route. Dont bother with the new ones out there, not the correct tint as the originals
Ok Jeff,make me a price on the set of armor headlamps as well as the amber headlights.

vtdeucedriver

Ok Jeff,make me a price on the set of armor headlamps as well as the amber headlights.
Will do. I will also throw out there that I have a MX-2799 antenna base and a intercom system I will not be using. All are in Semi gloss paint. Stuff I have collected for years for my GT project and to only find that once I had chosen BRUTUS, well they had no intercom and the later antenna base in 1970.

AMGeneral

Will do. I will also throw out there that I have a MX-2799 antenna base and a intercom system I will not be using. All are in Semi gloss paint. Stuff I have collected for years for my GT project and to only find that once I had chosen BRUTUS, well they had no intercom and the later antenna base in 1970.
Well,seeing as that is the antenna base I need for Justifier,I guess price that as well.

AMGeneral

Update,

I finally got a chance to get the mirror arms finished and installed on the grill today.

I also finished fabricating the downdraft exhaust as best as I could copy it from the pictures.

pictures of the progress. one picture of the Justifier itself to compare it to.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks