• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The lock at the end of the chain

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cut the chain and take the lock to a locksmith. They can re-key it. The last one I did cost about $9.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone has any of these lock they don't care to keep, I will be taking donations of them at the GA Rally.

cucvrus

I wish I knew you wanted them. I just scrapped 2 - 5 gallon buckets of them military US Lock padlocks that I accumulated over the years. I have a pad lock fetish that I at last count I had about 75 new locks in the box un-used. But let my kids lose the keys to a pad lock and I am ballistic. A man has got to keep his priorities in alignment.

cucvrus

No each lock had its own separate key. The vehicle ignition keys were the same but the padlock chains on the steering wheel each had a different key. The master key was a bolt cutter.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hmmmm, so picking and entering, find the evidence, go back out, get a search warrant, kick the door, bust em.

I like the way that works. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks