• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Long Road

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fed 34094 Green

View attachment 492161

So far that original 5 lb bag has powder coated all 10 bow corners, all the troop seat hardware, a license plate mount, and a few other misc brackets and parts and I still have that much left. A crooked place in Ogden, UT tried to tell me to powder coat the troop seat hardware I'd need to pay for 25 lbs of powder coat.
In my search to buy more of this green powder coat, I came across this web site that lists other powder coat numbers that I believe will match the standard military vehicle colors:

See here under their "Stock Combat" grade:
http://www.hentzen.com/index.php/products/coating_type/stock_powders/

Combat Grade 37038 Black
P9894KPK
Fed "595" Std Match
(Probably just a good flat Black)

Combat Grade 33446 Tan

P10093TPC
Fed "595" Std Match
(This looks like it'd be a great match for the 686 Desert Tan CARC)

Combat Grade 34094 Green
P10092GPC
Fed "595" Std Match
(As seen previously, this is a pretty good match for the 383 Green CARC)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks