• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The MK17 knuckle boom WORKS!!!

M920

I think I'm guna name it T-Rex....It certainly looks like a ancient reptile, when in use..... [thumbzup]

I'm talking about the Mk17 PLS RBU, that I recently aquired for my Mini LVSR project.

I just optained a couple of quick connect hydraulic couplers from Parker hydraulic, to fit the ends already present on the RBU and some hydraulic hoses. I hooked it all up to the auxillary hydraulic ports on the back of my M916 and what excitment....IT ALL WORKS AWESOME....:jumpin:
Here are some pics from the pick-up of the Mk17, the trip home with some "loot"....and the crane in action....

Thanks Justin and Mark for all the help....:driver:

Soni

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

I want one of those on my M35 flat bed. Make picking up 300 to 500 pound cages alot easier. lol

Soni, it sure looks like it found a good home. One thing I'm not understanding, with all the cool shat you have at your compound, you pick-up the drive shaft:shock: It was a real pleasure meeting and doing biz with you, look forward to our next path crossing!!
Mark

Attachments

R Racing

There were at least 4 of them back in Nov. It was to far of a ride for a recovery at the time for me . they all looked pretty new but didn't have the pintal hitch. they had the a bolt-on flange instead.