• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Motor Pool

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ssgt 77, do you have to be military to join and to down load TMs, FMs, ect.

ssgtcampbell77

Staff Sergeant
You don't have to have any military affiliation but I have not found any TMs on there yet but Im sure there are. You'll just have to dig around a bit. I'll see if I can find some though. I am Active Duty so I can access alot of TMs, which ones are you looking for?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have most of what I need, just like to find the odd ball stuff that pertains to wreckers, recovery and other not normal stuff, thanks for your offer

Bighurt

You don't have to have any military affiliation but I have not found any TMs on there yet but Im sure there are. You'll just have to dig around a bit. I'll see if I can find some though. I am Active Duty so I can access alot of TMs, which ones are you looking for?
PM sent

ssgtcampbell77

Staff Sergeant
Tell me what your looking for and I can probably find it. Getting it to you might me another story as these TMs are huge files and can't be emailed. Im trying to copy some to CD but my work computer sucks and makes everything hard!! Let me know and I'll see what I can do.