• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the new m923 is finally here!

mxbrian87

I say "finally" but i've actually had it for about a month now. I've zipped around town a few times in it but, just really took it up to max speed on the interstate for about 10 miles the other day... I got a gps reading of 59 at w.f.o. and only for a short sprint because she sounded/ smelled angry at that speed.... I know they aren't made to run more than 55, but i was hoping to get at least 62-63 out of it since it has the larger a1 singles

Attachments

rorybellows

how much did you pick it up for, if you dont mind the ?? i know they usually go for alot more than deuces. looks really clean. i drove them while in the army

mxbrian87

It's both, my company does boot camps and promotional events.... it's an excuse ( at least to the investors ;) to have a MV and it's definitely a conversation starter. I'm 24, so a "kid" is probably the last thing people expect to see jump out of the cab.

Attachments

jpinst

Is that the m923a2? Does it have Central Tire Inflation and autotrans? Dod you purchase that from GL? The reason I ask is I am looking for one like that, and ours is a great example of a later model truck. How many miles does it have?

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the m923a2? Does it have Central Tire Inflation and autotrans? Dod you purchase that from GL? The reason I ask is I am looking for one like that, and ours is a great example of a later model truck. How many miles does it have?

it is NOT an a2 model. either an A0 or A1. (the only difference being the tires)

And all m939 series trucks have an allision auto.

Last edited:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A "kid" is probably the first person people expect to jump out of the cab... Only a kid in uniform. The majority of your truck's drivers when in service were probably kids 19-25 or so.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SWEET RIDE..! Is your truck a SYROS build/restore.........? I think I saw it there a few months ago. I was drooling on it then. I vote three thumbs up [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup]

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's both, my company does boot camps and promotional events.... it's an excuse ( at least to the investors ;) to have a MV and it's definitely a conversation starter. I'm 24, so a "kid" is probably the last thing people expect to see jump out of the cab.

Most of the men on this site I would guess are ages 30-60. I am 50 so to me you are a kid. Good for you, at 24 I aspired to own THAT TRUCK....!

Your truck shows a good work ethic, "Youth is a beautifull thing"

maxxplanck

850 MP BN on the bumper seen a lot of those trucks out of San Clemente, California from scyros35 on ebay. How is the Quality of the truck , are you happy with it ? Nice truck, very nice. Did you have it shipped or driven home ? would you buy from him again ? I was thinking of bidding on one of his trucks awhile ago . Thanks Rich[thumbzup]

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MAXXPLANCK, I have bought 1 truck, 2 generator trailers and a 903. Everything I have ever got from Steve was throughly gone through and still works to this day with no problems, thats my opinion. Syros/Kenny rock.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful truck, similar to the paint scheme I am doing to my 925. I think I like the black drivetrain even better. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks