• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the pump end of the injector tube

bugei

i searched, before i posted, and even read the -34, i swear.

what is the injector end of the fuel line supposed to look like suddenly, out of the blue, after a tea party (maybe that was the issue), my number 5 injector line started leaking ALOT at the pump. what is the end supposed to be? flared, a compression fitting? what?

i looked at the -34 and the answer did not jump out at me, i guess that this is a replace part in the military. the end of mine is straight, and tightening the nut does not seem to "lock it in". should it be flared, have one of those cool compression balls, what?

yes, i could take off one of the other ones and have 2 broken, or ASK. please, someone tell me how to fix this.

thanx

combat32

I had one that dripped steady, cleaned it, repositioned it, tried everything I could think of and no joy.A member here recommended a product called copper gasket, cleaned mine really well at the ferrule and apply a bit of the copper gasket.Let it set up per instructions then tighten it down good.No more leaks out of mine an it has been a year and several hundred miles.Your mileage may vary, but it worked for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks