• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Tachograph

M1075

Bjorn, you have peeked my interest. I need to look into the tachograph on the M911 and see if I can find a key.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In order to get funds for missing parts for my XM757, I have decided to offer this tachograph for sale.
As shown above with the dash panel and the two other gauges, $65.00 plus shipping.
It's just like shown above, nothing has been tested and the key(s) for opening the case and winding the clock is/are missing. It's an "AS IS" sale.

Hookin1

Bjorn...that looks like the ones that kenworth put in there trucks for a few years...you might be able to find a key going that route...i'm sure any lock shop can make one....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks