the Ural Motorcycle

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

tinygpw11

metalmiki reporting,
"Tiny" would have complied. But, He 'taken down' by a wrangler jeep that collided with my stationary Ural Motorcycle the kid was working on outside the shop.
Shock, Horrible for everyone.
He was to the hospital many hours, But let home with massive bruising, and a hairline fracture to his tibia,
Give him a shout guys, and a few words of support and encouragement.
D.M.

Guyfang

Yo!!
Tiny. Keep your head up. Eyes looking straight ahead, shoulders back. We used to say, "Standing tall, and lookin good!" Get well, and you can tell us what happened. Keep in mind, such "war stories" can be used to your advantage later, when you are trying to smooth talk the young lady's. Listen to the doc's and get well. Then you can get back to work on the Ural. We still need pictures. That's a fine bike! Take care and be good partner!!

guyfang

dmetalmiki

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 'Gang here can't wait for your cheerful and dedicated approach to tasks around the place again.
Get well soon, 'TEK der pilz'💂‍♂️ I sent you, Rub in the cream, Eat, Sleep,
We will be visiting you soon.

dmetalmiki

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He has a hospital visit Tuesday, I will report on the findings.
He is making slow and steady progress at home though.
I spent some time with him friday, And took the fire tuck to his home (With noises!) And an X box game to lift his spirits.

tinygpw11

My original diagnosis was just a small fracture to the left fibular, however due to my recent visit to hospital It seems much worse. After another x-ray and ct scan I have also fractured my left tibular spinal bone in two places (so its now in three pieces) as well as the original fracture. This now means I cant put any weight on my leg and have to wear a brace. I cant do any sports for 4 months and there is a possibility I will have to have surgery.

However staying positive and it surprising doesn't hurt that much so its all good.:-D
Thanks for all of your support and especially dmetalmiki for the xbox game.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks