• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Wall coming to my area

citizensoldier

I just wanted to post this so some of you can see the schedule of the traveling Vietnam Wall. It will be coming to my area here in Michigan on May 28th to June 1st. Our city would like this to be a good show of respect coupled with military iron, museum displays, and any other military type set ups. Dave P and I will be driving some of our vehicles there for show. So if anybody wants to come up and help make this a bigger type event you are welcome.

http://www.avtt.org:80/2008 Schedule.htm

emr

The Wall is an incredible event, there are actually about 7 going around , the biggest and most traveld one is run by the Funeral Home industry...apparently they have a thing they almost all are part of and they are a pretty big national organization.and it funds at least one if not more of them going around..they do an outstanding job....maybe there will be one for the taxpayer someday...Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks