• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The worst news in blighty today

dmetalmiki

We are all marching on, and working hard to keep up the hobby and our fitness to do so, Thus tonight I (and I'm sure 1000,s of hobbyists) Were (are) somewhat saddend to come across this video on utube..NOW what we gonn'a do to keep fit active and interested, well after this particular "mecca" for us ceases to be...(sighhhs)

https://youtu.be/WdlqOlUbIvo

SteveKuhn

When I 1st started to get interested, the videos of this show (yes, including your truck) were what really lit me up. There is a void. Perhaps someone will choose to fill it.

I hope.

Steve

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am astonished and saddened by this news, I have been watching UTUBE vids of the war and peace show for years always expecting to one day be there in person! WOW I dont even know what to say?
Karl

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
We are all marching on, and working hard to keep up the hobby and our fitness to do so, Thus tonight I (and I'm sure 1000,s of hobbyists) Were (are) somewhat saddend to come across this video on utube..NOW what we gonn'a do to keep fit active and interested, well after this particular "mecca" for us ceases to be...(sighhhs)
]
You will just have to come to the GA. RALLY, the BEST of its kind in the states. Instead of shipping stuff over for W/P, you can ship stuff this way, The GA RALLY is starting to be a international gathering of MV enthusiast, maybe it was time for W/P to close up shop, as another gathering is building up steam. .

dmetalmiki

You will just have to come to the GA. RALLY, the BEST of its kind in the states. Instead of shipping stuff over for W/P, you can ship stuff this way, The GA RALLY is starting to be a international gathering of MV enthusiast, maybe it was time for W/P to close up shop, as another gathering is building up steam. .
Yes, all very well to say, But as an ordinary chap with an ordinary income, (now well retired!) It takes most of it to support my collection in fuel maintenance repairs and fuel.
I can and do try to participate at as many events as I can. But I no way could afford to ship anything to the U.S.A.
Hopefully a new team will take over the War and Peace event.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, dmetalmiki, as an ordinary RETIRED chap, I would say that you look like a prime candidate to take over the whole War & Peace thing with one or more of your friends. It'll get you out of the house, and since you're in London, you are already in the very center of connections and communications.

Yes, I think you would be superb as the leader of a new War & Peace Team!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks