• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The wrecker you always wanted

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: wrecker

Woah. I scrolled down and was looking at the truck before I read all the posts. Never even looked at the seller. When I got close to the bottom I realized it was Foxhole Joe. Someone spent alot of time ruining that truck. You would think the Naglich's would know the correct winch capacities but I guess they lie about that just like the miracle spark plugs that fit every MV ever made. Puke, they make me sick. Remember Recovry4x4's motto;
What ever you do, Where ever you go, Don't you buy from Foxhole Joe.

M1075

I put a substantial bid in on it. Nobody else bid and maybe I'll get it for cheap (unlikey). I'll just paint it 383 and have the nicest M816 around!

Capfacsurf

If he gets anywhere close to his Buy It Now price, I see a whole industry changing gears. I just saw that thing on E Bay and came here to post the link, but you all are already on it. How about black with yellow trim? An even worse nightmare!

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial

Even the tow bar and attachments are painted candy cain red. YUCK!! Are guys sure that Santa does not own this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks