• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Then and now M-37 restoed

Scarecrow1

So long as people like you dedicate their time money and passion to restore these Steel Soldiers , no one will ever be with out the ability to put their hands on history. A job well done :)

Recht71

. The Wild Thing Is John Pentaglo I help with the finishing, he brought it to my shop after it was painted. The deuce,m-37 and M-151 belong to me. Yes they are a labor of love It's important so the younger people remember..The Deuce took almost two years , M-37 one year and the M-151 two and half years .I was not well for over a year only because of a good friend it was done this last june . I had to retire the m-151 is the last won't be any others .They are all 815th Engineer Replica trucks we served on in Vietnam.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks