• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

There she is...My new 5 Ton

chgofiveo

I won her today on GL...Cant wait to get her home (and put a windshield in the Drivers Side)

Anyone know what that placard is for that is attached to the grill? My luck, the truck was used to haul radioactive waist...Ill hang up and listen for my answer

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
chgofiveo...your guess was correct:idea:
That placard indicates the vehicle was used to transport hazardous waste and must be disposed of immediately by an authorized agency. (You are now responsible):roll:

If you agree to pay for the vehicle and transport to my compound I will dispose of the vehicle for you and waive all hazmat charges:-D
This offer is only good for SS members in good standing;-)

chgofiveo

chgofiveo...your guess was correct:idea:
That placard indicates the vehicle was used to transport hazardous waste and must be disposed of immediately by an authorized agency. (You are now responsible):roll:

If you agree to pay for the vehicle and transport to my compound I will dispose of the vehicle for you and waive all hazmat charges:-D
This offer is only good for SS members in good standing;-)
:funny:

You Sir...Are the BEST!!! Im glad someone is looking out for me

tm america

i was thinking the same thing nice tachograph.hey let me know when you get it home i work in lansing and wouldnt mind checking it out i,ve been thinking about getting me a m818 but wanted to get a better look at one first:roll:

chgofiveo

i was thinking the same thing nice tachograph.hey let me know when you get it home i work in lansing and wouldnt mind checking it out i,ve been thinking about getting me a m818 but wanted to get a better look at one first:roll:
Id be happy to show it to you, but its headed to Galena, IL ... If you wanted to take a trip out to the farm, you could look or drive, give her a good test drive threw the fields or pasture...hit a cow or two :-D

Chicago is no place for an MV

Last edited: