• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thermostat number

Dsc45shooter

Ok what are the part numbers for thermostats i can buy at autozone, advance, napa, etc for thermostats for 6.5 engine?

Dsc45shooter

Ive been pulling my hair out with trying to cross over the ac delco number with one at a local autoparts store.

I went off of advice I read in another thread here and told Napa it was for a 95 Hummer with the 6.5. Part Number there was
381-190. They also had the gasket for it when searching under that vehicle.

Dsc45shooter

Yeah 381-190 i have that info as well. Just want to verify tho. We just split a coolant tank using wrong thermostat for 6.2 instead if 6.5

Hopefully someone can verify it works then. I installed it and started it up to check for leaks, but haven't driven it yet. I noticed the one I took opened at 180 and not 190 like this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks