• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

They just followed me home....

nortonscustom

This ended up turning into two day project. Spent half a day working on and getting the wildlife out of the SuperChev rescue unit which had been sitting for a year since picking up my first M37. Get ready to load the first truck and the trailer winch goes up in smoke. Quick 140 mile round trip to pick up a new winch and was back in business.

The red one is pretty rough but has some good parts. The white one has a very good cab and box. Between them both they have all the parts I was missing for my truck. Plus plenty of spares to keep it going.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks