• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Things that came with the Deuce

ah1955

Mine had a 4ft. flurlestion? light fixture in the bed never tried it out, was probley out in the weather too long.
For a while I was saying that I bought a 1800 doller light and they gave me a truck.

jim-m35a2

Re: RE: Things that came with the Deuce

L1A1 said:
Wow! Jim your's came with a human foot? (last pic) :)
I looked at the picture again and that is not my foot. I was wearing bunny slippers when I took the pictures. Matt
________
Vaaapp

Last edited:

NorthPatrol

Mine came with a full office, desk, filling cabinets, parts bins (with nuts and bolts), metal storage locker, 10 metal folding chairs, 2 brooms and shelving. :eek:

My wifes came with one chock block, -10 manual and the LO. :lol:

ida34

There is plenty of airflow and the plastic does not ride directly on the bulbs. There is a gap. The plastic crazes after a while.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All my most recent truck had was a completely full tank of fuel. At the cost of fuel around here, thats over $200.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks