• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Things you find in a derelict M37.

Shieldwolf37

Began dismantling a 53 junker that Maddawg and hauled back from Coleman's abt 5 yrs ago. It's a non-winch model and is an ex-Pa. game commision vehicle, it lay in the back of thier lot for at least 15yrs and is pretty well shot. Surprisingly the engine ,tranny and transfer case are in verygood shape. I can still turn the crank by hand, although stiffly.
The glove box had a brand new drain plug that i have needed for the 51 and a snorkel support bracket. The instrument cluster is in good shape and so is steering column and windshield frame.
Hood, fenders,radiator, doors and hardtop are shot. Front axle is gone and frontbumper is bent beyond use. All drive train parts are intact and in decent shape considering the exposure.
Wish there was enough left to restore but body is just to far gone, but at least it will keep the 51 going for a long time.
I'll get Maddawg to post pics. Anything that dosen't use tubes is to difficult for me to work :lol: .

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So much of it, must be gone, that pictures just don't work? I sure would like to see what that snorkel bracket looks like.

Lee in Alaska

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks