• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Think in supposed to be in here

85cj88yj

i will try to take a picture of it when i get to where the truck is kept today. if i get there. had to do some ghetto rigging on the batteries last night. thats when i noticed it.

85cj88yj

im pissed that im sitting at work right now. with it raining and its dead here. mabey at lunch i will go and take some new pics so this can be straightened out. one way or another i love the truck and she handles most of anything i throw at it. except for the first day i had it when i got her stuck

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thats just confusing me now
Maybe the pictures below will make it clearer. The M135 is the old slope nosed GMC type deuce, which yours is not.

An M185A3 is an M35 style deuce with a box on the back rather than a cargo bed.

If you took the box off an M185 and put a cargo bed on, you would basically have an M35.

Clear as mud?? :p

Cheers

Pic 1- M135
Pic 2- My 1966 M185A3

Attachments

Last edited:

85cj88yj

Perfect. yea i believe it had a box on it at one point and time. i think the guy i bought it off bought a lot of them because hes got close to 8 trucks and another 3 or 4 boxes. when i picked out my truck i opted for the bed because i load my jeep into it. mabey if i can get my hands on a boom truck i can get a box too and switch them out when needed. or just another truck:-D