• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking about a trade , Maybe ?

Loose Deuce

I do like Military Vehicles but I think most are too labor intensive (PM). I been thinking about trading my Deuce for a good running School Bus w/ a diesel that's equal in value. It shore wont have the cool factor as a MV. Most of everything on a school bus will be a lot cheaper too.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Sellers Remorse is one of the worse afflictions to have. I don't think a deuce would be much more labor intensive than a bus. Unless you just want the interior room to make into a hooch I'd keep the deuce. Or better yet move up to a M900A2 truck.

Last edited:

Loose Deuce

I probably wont get rid of it but I do think everything would be cheaper on a bus. Cant hardly get anything for the deuce that's reasonable anymore. all the venders I see except for one or two will lay it to you on price.

Loose Deuce

No, No ! a guy told me once that everyone should own a ski boat, Mobil Home, and a Volkswagen once in their life. but thanks for the offer roalcoal.

roalcoal

Ha ha I have two on that list . Just thought I would ask , I noticed I a getting to old to wakeboard and tube , just trying to pass the aches and pains on to somebody else

Al Harvey

I probably wont get rid of it but I do think everything would be cheaper on a bus. Cant hardly get anything for the deuce that's reasonable anymore. all the venders I see except for one or two will lay it to you on price.
Depending on what parts you are looking for, I'd find a locally owned truck repair shop and they should be able to help find many parts cheaper. We have one where I take things like bearings, seals, lines, etc to and they are can get most of it. They also still know how to use a micrometer, unlike most part stores now a days. lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:tigger:

Sellers Remorse is one of the worse afflictions to have. I don't think a deuce would be much more labor intensive than a bus. Unless you just want the interior room to make into a hooch I'd keep the deuce. Or better yet move up to a M900A2 truck.
What in the heck is a M900A2??? Did I miss a release of whole new line of trucks?

jdknech

I know what you mean. I am trading my M932A1 tractor for a cabover tractor, it has things like air-ride cab and seat, AC, and a radio.. plus it gets better MPG's and will do road speed... you just have to do whats best for you..