• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking about using A3 wheels

gungearz

Welcome to steel soldiers Harleyboy, if you go to the deuce modifications and hot rodding. You will find all the information you need on the super single swap. Me personally, I like the stock wheels cause they are cheap to replace, easier to swap and you can fit a spare tire on the tire carrier instead of loosing box storage. I think you only gain looks and a little bit more offroad clearance. It might add a few more mile a hour to your tach but so will a .63 overdrive kit for half the cost.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You need to fit the rim to the tire. No reason to use those rims if you don't go to a wider single tire. The rims are 11 inches wide VS the stock 7.5.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there an advantage to using A3 wheels in lue of the A2 wheels?
Since I've seen some people mix up the definitions of rims, tires, and wheels, are you asking about A3 rims, A3 tires, or A3 tires with A3 rims? In other words what are your plans for your truck as far as tires go?

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boy, before the guy gets his question answered he is already having his thread turned in to a classified ad for others. :whistle:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I didn't mean to hijack but those tires and rims are great if you want to single out a deuce and not use the stock rims.
While I have an itch for another bobber I don't have the scratch. I hate to see brand new tires going to waste.
I thought I was buying the MRAP tires and rims at Redtstone and when I got them home (they were shrinkwrapped) I found they were the A3's. It seems that the picturess are only representative of the lots.:roll:

Hope this helps.

ryan77

I didn't mean to hijack but those tires and rims are great if you want to single out a deuce and not use the stock rims.
While I have an itch for another bobber I don't have the scratch. I hate to see brand new tires going to waste.
I thought I was buying the MRAP tires and rims at Redtstone and when I got them home (they were shrinkwrapped) I found they were the A3's. It seems that the picturess are only representative of the lots.:roll:

Hope this helps.

I wish i would have known that when i was by u! I probably would have bought them!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks