• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking of getting the Jatonka Oil Filter Adapters

frodobaggins

I told myself I didn't need the fuel primary spin on because it isn't that big of a deal to change out the canister style. Since then, I have changed out the cannister style and had to re tighten the alternator belt after I thought I had it tight after the change. Just like I have had to do everytime I have pulled the can off. Spin on is a good way to go.
Why ? You don't need to move the alt at all when you change the filter. It's tight, but enough room to get a wrench in there.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thought I would try this thread too to see if anyone is doing there homework. 1458 flows 13 GPM max. What do you think the oil pump puts out?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My only thought was if the baypass might open if the filters did not flow enough.
Mikes set up uses a filter that runs 32 GPM

chgofiveo

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the input...sent my check off today... After I install the set up, and if I like it (which Im SURE I will by all the +++ feedback I got) I will do the fuel system next. Once again
Thanks