• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Third's Build Discussion

chucky

Yeah, seriously.

Pee Wee's bike in black.

LOL

It's not a bad bike, though. Beach Cruisers are a big thing down here (especially on the beach) Retro-springer front end a bonus.

View attachment 908515
Thats not very nice of you to not let the hostage/date sit on the sunny side of the tree and get a little sun or even get in the picture with her bike ! Your gona make her mean if u keep her on a chain much longer !

Guyfang

Staff member
Been there, done that....
On a slow night on the Hawk site, we used to get a roll of tin foil, and go up on Alpha Berm, and have a little fun. Roll up some balls of foil, and toss it up into the Radar beam, when radiating. The Radar is called the "High Power" for a real good reason. Made a nice light show, but tended to draw the attention of unwanted personnel after a while.

chucky

Back is f****d
DAMIT MAN ! its been over a year now since my metal bearing stress test and my back is not all the way back maybe 70 % on good days i know it sure took the wind out of my sails ! You might have to slow down on HAREM servicing ! Youve already got em captured and it wont change their opinion of you !