• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This is great for the hobby

TedG

Now that is one big reason why I like this hobby...and this site! Thanks Lane for posting. I will be sending this around...

citizensoldier

Your welcome guys.. I found it on the G741 site so I cant take all the credit. It sure gives you hope in todays youth. Him and his dad did a great job on that truck too. I wonder if he is a member here?
I thought some of you would enjoy it I sure did. :-D

zak

Lane he came to Clare Saturday afternoon. He was trying to sell some tires from the back of a small pickup parked behind the hill

citizensoldier

Lane he came to Clare Saturday afternoon. He was trying to sell some tires from the back of a small pickup parked behind the hill
I must have missed him. I had a very busy Clare show this year. I spent the whole time hauling and loading parts, trailers and trucks.. I wont bring the wrecker next year. :-D I had no time to chat with people of do much shopping.
Is he a member of G741?

pa.rich

Good video and great restoration. Good thing that its shared with the public. Spreads the word about the hobby and preservation of the history as well. I may bring my truck to the local American Legion and display the M211 for the old vets. I think they would like to see it.Maybe on a holiday such as Veterans Day. Fourth of July, or a parade or two.

zak

Originally Posted by zak
I must have missed him. I had a very busy Clare show this year. I spent the whole time hauling and loading parts, trailers and trucks.. I wont bring the wrecker next year. :grin: I had no time to chat with people of do much shopping.
Is he a member of G741?

I believe so, he was posting there quite alot

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Now that is one big reason why I like this hobby...and this site! Thanks Lane for posting. I will be sending this around...

I too enjoy this hobby and the individuals associated with it. That is a fine young man in the video. If he is not a member then he needs to be. I can only imagine what him and his dad could do to a deuce!

Chevytruck

wow great vid

if and (only when) i get my deuce i wonder if the news will come after me? :p
i think this area doesn't see that much Deuce traffic :roll:

anyways GREAT VID, shows that even the young people have fun in this hobby :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks