• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This is how to drive!!

airmech3839

Good stuff!! I felt like driving that way today in my deuce coming home from work!! sat in traffic for 45 min and went only about 1/2 mile to my exit!! People wanted to jump in front of me cause it is easy to get in while I am trying to accelerate!! Glad brakes are A-OK otherwise several people could have had 6.5 tons up their *ss!! Boy I wanted to put it there too!!:twisted:

mudguppy

you guys may think it's fun, but it's stressful as hell. you keep moving to stay alive, and everytime you get stuck or stopped in traffic you just know something bad is about to happen.

we changed to putting an LSAC-cabbed m1083 as the front blocking vehicle to push through heavier traffic.

my guys got pretty screwed up w/ that kind of stress every day - problems arose when they were home on leave and got stuck in traffic. some literally started using the family minivan to push other cars and jump medians.

not healthy.

Gentlemen and thats why I have put a bumper on my HMMWV.

HMMWV- 2 wins
Civilain Vehicles - 0 wins

and still counting!!!!!
These idiots like to get infront of me or try to cut me off but I win all the time.

I go over the Geo.W. bridge and then on to the Cross Bronx Exp. almost every night of the week with a semi and that can be a pain in the a** however nobody is trying to kill you.
Sad most people (American & others) don't appreciate the sacrifices of our real heroes and their families. I guess their too busy trying to free and make excuses for terrorist while they try to prosecute those that protect us 24/7.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks