• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

this seems a little odd dosent it?

mikes47jeep

i was looking around on craigslist and came across this ad

*FREE* Giving Army Jeep Away 2679805769, Havertown, Pa

Jeep.jpg
1976 ARMY

NEED TO GET RID OF THIS JEEP TEXT ME ASKING FOR Jai , NEED GONE

seems a little odd dosent it?

anyone around that area that would be interested in checking it out?

seems like it could be a spite sale, like a pissed off wife or something

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd really say this is against the rules that cover craiglist postings, but I strongly believe it's a fake or a scam.

First off, I believe the origins of this picture is this flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brispug/7490222540/in/photostream/

The account belongs to this guy: https://www.facebook.com/BrianSpugnardiPhotography

I can't tell where he's located.

Since then, the picture has shown back up in several places, including pirate. When you do a google image search for "old army jeep" the flikr post above shows up.

When you google the #, it comes back as Churchville, Pennsylvania.

What are you waiting on? Text him, agree to meet, bring about 5 of your biggest, meanest, most well-armed (obviously I am referring to giant, weightlifting type arms) and when he tries to rob you, stop him.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll give you a free ride on this one.

In the future do not post any ebay or craigslist ads that do not belong to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks