• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This won't work.....

davidkroberts

Cheapy MV Paint Job

i used the two gun cheapy kit from tractor supply company. I have a little compressor made more for soccerballs and airing tires than painting a vehicle. I didnt even use a water seperator and it still sprayed a great job using 15 dollar a gallon duckboat paint from the hardware store. I just threw the gun away when i was done. easier to go to harbor frieght or the like the next time i have a wild hair and want to paint something.

I actually think it makes a more accurate milspec paint job when you do everything that your not supposed to. Thats the way the 19yr old privates with a hangover did it in the motorpool.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks