• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thought I was going to meet a fellow SS-er today.....but alas

Maverick1701

On Edit: I realize I accidently posted this in the deuce section...I meant to post in the 5-ton section. Would a MOD mind moving it for me?

I was out on the highway playing (running traffic/stopping speeders) and noticed a pretty little 5-ton drive past me. I noticed that the driver wasn't a military driver. I decided to stop the vehicle (officially for no tags but unofficially just to meet the driver) becuase I figured it was someone from Steel Soldiers (I stop MVs every chance I get just for that reason...to meet other SS members). Unfortunately after stopping the vehicle and making friends with the driver I found they were from a nearby fire department and NOT from SS.
If anyone ever runs their MV up US287 between amarillo and dallas shoot me a PM and I'll keep an eye out.
Attached a pic.

WP_000534.jpg

caliber1

You said "pretty little 5 ton" sir. Doesn't look too little to me, just sayin. Nice rig though. My brother lives up in Caddo Mills, not too far off.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Moved.

I'm sure the driver had his pucker factor going.

See if they are getting rid of the cover and troop seats. You might help them put a little money into the fund

Also help them find the TMs and point them here for any issues they will run across.

Last edited:

Maverick1701

You said "pretty little 5 ton" sir. Doesn't look too little to me, just sayin. Nice rig though. My brother lives up in Caddo Mills, not too far off.

haha yes it wasn't little at all...sure was pretty though. The fireman who was driving had picked it up in Dallas area and had been driving all day. My Sheriff Tahoe showed 105*...he looked totally beat.
Caddo Mills is a pretty nice area. I grew up in McKinney and my parents live in Carrollton. CM is about 5hrs away from where I am.

Moved.

I'm sure the driver had his pucker factor going.

See if they are getting rid of the cover and troop seats. You might help them put a little money into the fund

Also help them find the TMs and point them here for any issues they will run across.
Thanks for the move...apparently my hand/eye coordination with my mouse has failed me.
On the pucker factor, I was really hoping it was one of us SS-ers. If it had been an SS-er I was panning to act like I was giving the guy a "hard time" about MV tags/laws/etc or something like that...then say "oh by the way....fellow SS-er here"
Ill pass along the idea to sell the extras...they can always use dinero. They are a SMALL SMALL city/FD...city of hedley, TX.

Have any trouble catching up to him?
now that's funny right there.....*picturing in my head a pursuit with a 5-ton*

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks