• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thoughts on half doors

germanrifle

Hey guys. Bought some damaged doors and descided to make some low cost halfs. The pic is just a rough draft. Gonna trim the side pipes down to the center support. Keeps dirt and mud out and doesn't look bad.

Attachments

germanrifle

I initially intended to add a support over the existing center but after i cut it...the door did not loose any integrity or get floppy. The bend in the center support is perfect height for an arm rest. Plus, when I saw it was just hollow steel tubing, scraped the 2nd support idea. I was gonna square off the top but I like the raised center look. I filled the open ends with silicone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks