• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thread Links/E-mail notices

ABN173

Anyone else notice that the e-mailed notice thread links don't work? I tried several and they show up as blank/page not found.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I having the same problem. No notifciations of PMs or of post in subscribed threads

ABN173

I having the same problem. No notifciations of PMs or of post in subscribed threads
I am getting the notifications via e-mail but for a period (when I created thread) the links did not work. Things seem to working again as the page just opened when I clicked the link.

-Dale

P.S. Thanks for all the work to keep this site up MOD's, Mike, and Chris[thumbzup]

rlwm211

When I suscribe to a thread, (or all the ones I am already suscribed to) I am not getting notifications of new posts. I checked my settings as well and they are properly set for me to get instant notifications of new posts and I have not gotten a notification in many days.

Any clue as to why Mangus?

RL