• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Three 923's hauled from Indy north 160 miles

PLP

I need to get a quote to have three 923's hauled that I purchased from GL on 10-18 the 923's are located in Indianapolis Indiana at the truck center on Tibbs ave. They will be going north about 160 miles to Laporte, IN. 46350. I guess the time frame would be within the next 10-15 days. Trying to decide if I should have them hauled or self transport, Oh ya all three run and move. Thanks

Last edited:

PLP

Hey, Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it! I still have not heard from any transport people with a quote to haul the trucks. If I decide to drive the trucks I may just take you up on that offer. Thanks again

Jayco36REQS

I just picked mine up this morning! Drove it from indy to Dayton OH.... piece of cake with no issues what so ever! The truck is in like new condition and came with almost a full tank of fuel!!

PLP

I am planning to drive them home tues or wed of this upcoming week, I think I have 3 drivers and a chase vehicle lined up. But if something falls thru I will let you know. Thanks again!

eagle4g63

Hey just a heads up..........I'll PM you my info. If you have ANY trouble at all you can give me a call, I live between Griffith and Merrillville and have a LARGE tow bar, I would be happy to help out any way I can to get you home.

PLP

UPDATE- I recovered all three trucks last Wed. 165 miles without incident. A big thanks to SS and to eagle4g63 for the offered help if needed. Which Thankfully I did not need. Thanks Again eagle4g63 if I can ever help you or another SS member in trouble I am more than willing. :D